Growth Marketer - Content
In a crowded world of low quality and repetitive content, you know how to break through the noise with 10X content. Particularly content that involves data analysis and visualization.
WHO YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH
We believe who you work is the most important thing. We’ll go through ups, but we’ll also go through downs and in the downs you should at least love who you work with every day. You will work closely with:
- Brian Balfour - Brian is the founder and CEO of Reforge. You would work closely with Brian to execute the content creation process and pipeline.
- Reforge Collective - The Reforge Collective is a group of top leaders from companies like Uber, Dropbox, Wealthfront, LinkedIn, Facebook, and more that participate in our programs. You would interact with them on a regular basis to figure out how to highlight them in our content presence.
- Reforge Community - You would interact regularly with participants in all of our programs to highlight their work and knowledge to the broader community and Reforge presence.
GOALS + AREAS YOU WILL OWN
- Content Experience - Content to us is more than just words on a page. It is about the entire interactive content experience.
- Monthly Active Email Subscribers - Subscribers are meaningless unless they are actively engaged. We optimize towards monthly active email subscribers. You would own the goal of increasing our monthly active subscribers.
- Social Accounts - Own the management of all social accounts across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slideshare, and Medium
POSSIBLE ACTIVITIES TO ACHIEVE GOALS
- Create high quality, comprehensive, and analytical content
- Work with our community to source guest posts
- Identify promotion and other content distribution opportunities
- Leverage our existing distribution of 100K email subscribers
- Create highly engaging and unique emails to our subscriber base
- Experience in creating high quality, comprehensive, and analytical content
- Ability to analyze data, write about insights, put together compelling visualizations of that data.
- You know how to research, create, and optimize content to capture SEO traffic
- You know how to leverage other content platforms like Medium, LinkedIn, and Slideshare
- Email marketing experience including creating, segmenting, and optimizing for email engagement
- Resourceful when you need design and technical help